Thursday, December 19, 2013

How to Remove MWSBAR.dll


1. Click the 'Start' button in the lower left corner of your computer screen, then click 'Control Panel.'
2. Double-click the 'Add or remove programs' icon (Windows XP) or click 'Uninstall a program' under 'Programs' (Windows Vista and 7).
3. Select 'My Web Search' from the list of currently installed programs and click 'Remove' (Windows XP) or 'Uninstall' (Windows Vista and 7.) Follow the step-by-step instructions of the installation wizard to uninstall the program from your computer. Repeat this process for all instances of 'My Web Search' in the list of currently installed programs.
4. Repeat Step 3 for 'My Way Speedbar' and 'Search Assistant - My Way.'
5. Go to the 'Start' menu, click 'My Computer' (Windows XP) or 'Computer' (Windows Vista and 7), double-click the 'C:' drive, double-click the 'Program Files' folder and then delete the following folders: 'FunWebProducts' and 'MyWebSearch.'
6. Restart your computer.