Browse » Home
Sunday, December 16, 2012
How to Get Rid of Rundll Errors
1. Take notice of the rundll error file name. Type the dll into the search box at www.processlibrary.com to determine if it is indeed a trojan virus or spyware.
2. Locate and stop the rundll process from running. Click on the Start Menu, then Run and type services.msc in the box and press enter. Find the rundll error in the list and stop it.
3. Run a registry cleaner on the computer to remove any infections. Reboot the PC afterward.
4. Update the currently installed anti-virus software on your computer. Run the anti-virus software, removing any infections. Reboot the PC afterward.
5. Update the currently installed anti-spyware software on the computer. Run the anti-spyware software, removing any infections. Reboot the PC afterward.